Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
Front-End Developer (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the field of patents and trademarks, we are looking for an ambitious "Front-End Developer (m/f/d)" for the location Munich and Luxembourg.
You will develop products allowing business to run its daily operations. As part of your daily tasks you will also analyze, fix, test, deploy and monitor products which are owned by the team you will work with. You will work closely together with Team lead, Product manager, Quality engineers and other Full-stack developers responsible for those products.
- Be responsible for the design, development and delivery of new features for the products;
- Code, test, and maintain core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and secure functionality;
- Work closely with other developers to ensure the best product;
- Contribute to the continuous front-end development of the existing product;
- Write well-designed, clean and testable code and perform code reviews;
- Align with end-users to deliver best results;
- Bring in new ideas to improve existing code base;
- Operate platform and support other stakeholders from thecompany's offices around the world with technical training;
- Work with IT infrastructure teams to securely deploy, automate and maintain applications "You build it, you run it".
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or a related field;
- Fluency in English is mandatory, French and/or German is considered as an asset;
- Excellent communication skills – in person, via email and via phone;
- Experiences with client side SPA frameworks such as AngularJS / Angular / React / VueJs;
- Experience with .NET framework (4.7 and above) and C#, ASP.NET (Core / Web API / OWIN);
- Understanding of development principles : SOLID, TDD, DRY, KISS;
- Basic knowledge of SQL. No-SQL is considered as an asset;
- Excellent time management, self-organized, problem-solving and attention to detail.
What our client offers
- Develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company;
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment;
- Join a fast growing IT team on-boarding latest technologies and play a role in choosing the technologies;
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours;
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- Celebrate success together as one team at various corporate events;
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities;
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on business, corporate culture, society and environment.