Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
IT Support Specialist (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the field of patents and trademarks, we are looking for an ambitious "IT Support Specialist (m/f/d)" for the location Munich and Luxembourg.
- Support users, offer Service Desk & L2 and Desktop Support;
- Maintenance and installation of hardware;
- Act as Microsoft Specialist (WIN 7/10ff);
- Network troubleshooting, offer remote support and hardware failure diagnosis;
- Support (hardware installation, support and maintenance of software), installation, administration and preventive maintenance of servers;
- Providing domain users, Active Directory in compliance with company applications;
- Development of projects from the beginning, expansion projects, project budgets, supplier contact;
- Supplier and vendor coordination;
- Working in virtualized organizations and international colleagues and end users.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as IT Service Desk Specialist;
- Experience in network troubleshooting, remote support and hardware failure diagnosis;
- Excellent Microsoft Knowledge;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English; German or French are an asset;
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion;
- Proactive, autonomous, motivated and well organized;
- Strong analytical skills to solve issues in a timely manner;
- Good team player with a positive attitude in a challenging environment;
- Good understanding of ITIL framework, certification is an asset;
- Basic scripting knowledge (PowerShell) is an asset.
What our client offers
- Develop and customize your long time career within a fast-growing multinational company;
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment;
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours;
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- Celebrate success together as one team at various corporate events;
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities;
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on business, corporate culture, society, and environment.