Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
Patent Attorney (m/f/d)
We are currently looking for a Patent Attorney (m/f/d) with experience in the Biology and Biotechnology fields to join a well-established patent law firm in Rome.
As a member of the Patent Team, you can expect to work with a broad number of already existing national and international clients, including pharma companies, research institutions, start-ups and universities, and will be encouraged to develop and build relationship with new clients. You will advise and support clients in all the IP aspects, from drafting and prosecuting patent applications, to providing patentability, validity and freedom-to-operate opinions on a wide range of biotechnology innovations. The successful candidate will also be involved in engaging national litigations.
- A University Degree in Biotechnology, Biological Sciences, Biochemistry or equivalent
- At least 5-year experience as Patent Attorney, preferably in private practice
- Italian patent attorney qualification
- European patent attorney qualification; partial qualification will be considered
- Strong and documented experience in the fields of life sciences and biotechnology
- Working collaboratively and pro-actively with the team
- Capacity to advise and support a variety of national and international clients and to easily understand new technologies
- Commitment to excel in client care and to provide client-personalized services
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines and to handle different cases simultaneously
- Language: fluent in English
Location: Remote working is possible; you may however be required to travel to Rome a few times a month for strategic meetings.