Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the field of patents and trademarks, we are looking for an ambitious "Underwriter (m/f/d)" for the location Luxembourg.
- Be responsible for the economic development of the business portfolio reporting directly to the managing director;
- Get to know the business by means of a hands-on approach;
- Work closely together with other departments to collect relevant data;
- Learn to make good assumptions for areas where there is little to no data available;
- Analyze and prepare well founded underwriting decisions;
- Present your underwriting decisions to the managing director, get his approval and execute the decision;
- Learn to make good assumptions for areas where there is little to no data available.
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Business Informatics, Economics or similar field;
- Strong problem-solving skills and readiness to actively contribute to developing success;
- Have a proactive and eager personality with an economic and analytical way of thinking;
- Ability to take the responsibility for complex issues and to undertake a reliable risk assessment independently;
- Knowledge of Excel, SQL, Python and/or machine learning is considered as an asset;
- Knowledge of pricing and negotiation strategies is considered as an asset;
- Ability to find the key drivers of the business profitability to analyze them and drive the respective actions to create economic results;
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams with excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in English is mandatory, French and/or German is considered as an asset.
What our client offers
- Develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company;
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment;
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours;
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- Celebrate success together as one team at various corporate events;
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities;
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on business, corporate culture, society and environment.