Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
SEO/SEM Performance Expert (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the field of patents and trademarks, we are looking for an ambitious "SEO/SEM Performance Expert (m/f/d)".
A website is a key channel for customer engagement and therefore SEM/SEO drive a vital aspect in the company's marketing mix. In this role, you plan, implement and manage the global SEM strategy. You will be supported in the execution of the strategy by country marketing managers in all focus markets. Additionally, you will work closely aligned with the content and website managers to implement the right measures and optimize in real time.
This position can be based in offices in Brasov, Munich, Paris, Luxembourg or Woking. It may also be a remote position working from home in Europe.
- Assuring performance of websites, landing pages, other online publications;
- Working out a cross-platform ranking strategy;
- Pushing eCommerce structures;
- Manage and oversee all paid search campaigns across the company and define and implement the KPIs and ROI to be achieved;
- Closely aligned with the country marketing managers, who drive the local execution and localization, you will oversee the global campaigns and report on a monthly basis;
- Creating relevant content that is fit for machines and for customers alike;
- Workshops for sharing your skills;
- SEO single point of contact within the company.
- Digital native, eCommerce knowledge, brand oriented;
- Good writing skills, texts should hook robots as well as potential customers;
- Understanding of consistent user journeys and good storytelling;
- A real long-term vision of web and app trends and the confidence to make it real;
- Proven track record of successful implementation of SEO incl. analytics and A/B testing;
- Experience with tools like HotJar, SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Excel;
- English native speaker, with mastery of German and/or French being a big plus.
What the client offers
- An adequate and motivating remuneration package;
- Intensive Intellectual Property training delivered by top specialists;
- The opportunity to grow within a quality-driven and truly global company.