Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
Back-End Developer Legal Apps (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the field of patents and trademarks, we are looking for an ambitious "Back-End Developer Legal Apps (m/f/d)" for the locations Munich and Luxembourg.
You will develop products allowing business to run its daily operations. As part of your daily tasks you will analyze, develop, fix, test, deploy and monitor products which are owned by your team.
You will work closely together with the software architect and product manager to create the best product for customers meeting the business line's quality and engineering standards.
- Be responsible for the design, development and delivery of new features for the company's products;
- Code, test, and maintain core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and secure functionality;
- Work closely with other developers to ensure the best product;
- Contribute to the continuous back-end development of the existing product;
- Write well-designed, clean, and testable code and perform code reviews;
- Align with end-users to deliver best results;
- Bring in new ideas to improve the existing code base;
- Operate platform and support other stakeholders from other offices around the world with technical training;
- Work with IT infrastructure teams to securely deploy, automate and maintain applications "You build it, you run it".
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or a related field;
- Fluency in English is mandatory, French and/or German is considered as an asset;
- Excellent communication skills – in person, via email and phone;
- Very good knowledge of .NET framework (4.7 and above) with C#, ASP.NET (Core / Web API / OWIN);
- Profound knowledge of SOLID, TDD, Micro Services, SOA, OOA / OOD;
- Very good knowledge of SQL and experience with SQL Server (2016 and above). No-SQL is considered an asset;
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and containers (Docker, Kubernetes) is considered as an asset;
- Excellent time management, self-organized, problem-solving, and attention to detail.
Our client offers
- Develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company;
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment;
- Join a fast growing IT team on-boarding latest technologies and play a role in choosing the technologies;
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours;
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- Celebrate success together as one team at various corporate events;
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities;
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on business, corporate culture, society and environment.