Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
Software Architect Legal Apps (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the field of patents and trademarks, we are looking for an ambitious "Software Architect Legal Apps (m/f/d)" for the locations Munich and Luxembourg.
- Participate and provide technical leadership in all phases of a project from discovery and planning through implementation and delivery;
- Design and architecting future-proof solutions to meet product requirements;
- Transform detailed requirements into a complete, detailed systems design document;
- Applying best practices and ensure that quality, technical and security standards are met;
- Design new and enhance existing web applications for the company's D&A;
- Collaborate with developers to ensure best product;
- Code, troubleshoot, test, and maintain core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and secure functionality;
- Ensure optimal and transparent communication across multiple teams involved in the product’s lifecycle;
- Define the work necessary for a complete product; break work down into discrete tasks and deliverables;
- Work with IT infrastructure teams to securely deploy, automate and maintain applications.
- Education: A master degree in computer science or related field;
- Be passionate about software design and architecture;
- Understanding of Conway’s Law;
- Excellent knowledge about OOA/OOD, Micro Services, DDD, CQRS, TDD, SOLID;
- Profound knowledge in docker and kubernetes;
- Excellent knowledge of the .NET technology stack;
- Excellent knowledge of frontend frameworks and SPA concepts;
- Good knowledge about SQL;
- Knowledge of No-SQL databases is considered a plus;
- Knowledge of front-end technologies is considered a plus;
- An entrepreneurial, customer centric and agile mindset;
- Proven track record of leading and coaching development teams;
- A minimum of three to five years of experience in a software architect / technical lead position;
- Proven experience in agile software development practices like Scrum;
- Familiarity with the Intellectual Property industry is considered an asset;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
What our client offers
- Develop and customize your long-time career within a fast-growing multinational company;
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment;
- Join a fast growing IT team on-boarding latest technologies and play a role in choosing the technologies;
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours;
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- Celebrate success together as one team at various corporate events;
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities;
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on business, corporate culture, society and environment.