Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
Division Controller - FP&A (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the field of patents and trademarks, we are looking for an ambitious "Division Controller - FP&A (m/f/d)" for the Munich office.
You are a driven, talented and curious finance professional who enjoys working across cultures for a truly global player? You are willing to dive into the fascinating world of Intellectual Property and keen to expand your career while contributing to our further growth? Then come and join the team!
- be the first point of contact and business advisor for financial topics across a global Business Unit with its 15 IP law firm locations across the world;
- prepare coherent reports and work alongside the Managing Director of the Business Unit providing strategic support in decision making and driving growth and standardization in processes;
- oversee the monthly variance reporting and profitability analysis, as well as forecasting, budgeting and strategic planning;
- own the evolvement of cost center structures, reporting tools and other reporting dimensions;
- closely co-operate with central finance departments to further professionalize the finance function;
- perform ad hoc business analysis and contribute to key strategic projects;
- report directly to the Managing Director.
- analytically strong and you pay attention to detail;
- flexible in your thinking with the ability to drive change;
- able to draw conclusions and insights from data aiming to tell the story behind the financials with the objective to recommend adequate measures;
- an Excel wizard used to extract data from ERP systems and compile crisp reports;
- experienced in creating financial models and business cases in order to support the expansion of the global business;
- hands-on and willing to independently lead and execute global projects;
- aware that the combination of financial expertise with people skills is essential to succeed.
- talent and drive;
- +5 years’ experience as controller (FP&A) and as financial business partner;
- a bachelor/master’s degree in business administration or a similar education;
- a solid understanding of related areas such as accounting, tax and treasury;
- knowledge of MS Office, MS Navision, VBA or willingness and system savvy to learn quickly;
- fluency in English and German;
- experience in working in a corporate organization, ideally within a matrix, consulting and/or auditing.
Our client offers
- develop and customize your long-term career within a fast-growing multinational global player;
- have fun and enjoy working in cross-cultural, diverse teams;
- act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- enjoy learning and operating in a fast paced and complex environment;
- organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours and extended WFH opportunities;
- attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities;
- contribute through your personality and your daily work to shape business and corporate culture, as well as to protect global innovation.