Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
Senior Data Engineer (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the field of patents and trademarks, we are looking for an ambitious "Senior Data Engineer (m/f/d)" for the Luxemburg office.
- Work within a data science team and handle database development tasks;
- Focus mainly on developing SSAS cubes, as well as staging and data warehouse by using Jet Reports ETL solution (e.g. data sources, tables, views, calculated fields, transformations, data movements and filters);
- Investigate OLTP DB to identify required fields needed in reporting, by discussing with application management, key users or business owners;
- Define and maintain foreign keys, relationships, ER-diagrams;
- Diagnose and offer solutions for upload execution issues;
- Create and execute queries upon request for data;
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technologies or similar;
- At least 3 years professional experience in Business Intelligence/Data warehouse/Database developments (Jet Reports would be a great plus);
- Very good command of SQL to access and transform data, including T-SQL knowledge;
- SSAS knowledge for developing and maintaining OLAP cubes and dimensions is considered as an asset;
- Python or C# programming knowledge for developing custom tools is considered as an asset;
- Strong analytic and investigative skills, combined with a strong service orientation;
- Eager to learn, team spirit, initiative and autonomous way of working;
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
What our client offers
- Develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company;
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment;
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours;
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- Celebrate success together as one team at various corporate events;
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities;
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on business, corporate culture, society and environment.