Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
Global Head of Marketing & Communications (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the field of patents and trademarks, we are looking for an ambitious "Global Head of Marketing & Communications (m/f/d)" for the Munich office.
- take over the global responsibility for all marketing and communication of the firm;
- develop, plan, and execute the marketing strategy for a global service provider in the B2B environment through an international team of marketeers;
- further develop the digital marketing reach through content marketing, social media, SEM and SEO as well as webinars, digital and virtual events globally and in regions;
- evolve the corporate design and user experience, website and software UI through the in-house Design and Client Experience team;
- align closely with the global Sales and Sales Operations team to ensure full tracking and transparency through an integrated sales and marketing approach;
- automate marketing through the linkage of Hubspot and Salesforce and a fully integrated tracking mechanism from all digital channels to ensure a smooth lead management;
- lead the central marketing team directly and the country/product marketing team in a matrix organization in coordination with local/business unit managers;
- further develop the product marketing strategy in close alignment with the different business units/ product teams;
- be responsible for internal and external corporate communications as well as employer branding.
- broadly positioned from digital / content marketing, brand management, corporate communication to event management;
- result-oriented, highly analytical, and strong in implementation; being a driver and experienced in an execution culture is a plus;
- able to recognize strategic connections and cross team potentials for the greater success of the company.
- 10+ years of experience in the field of marketing and communication – global corporate environment experience is a plus;
- 5+ years of experience in people management and experience in leading international, virtual teams in a matrix organization;
- Leadership skills, negotiation skills, strong communication skills, high resilience, and social competence/empathy;
- Fluency in English and German.
Our client offers
- develop and customize your long-term career within a fast-growing multinational global player;
- have fun and enjoy working in cross-cultural, diverse teams;
- act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities;
- contribute through your personality and your daily work to shape business and corporate culture, as well as to protect global innovation.