Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
Legal Administrative Assistant (m/f/d), Full Time
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the field of patents and trademarks, we are looking for an ambitious "Legal Administrative Assistant (m/f/d), Full Time" for the Luxemburg office.
Team spirit and initiative are your most prominent strengths and you are motivated to develop a long-term career in Intellectual Property, in a multicultural work environment?
- Act as a link between clients, in-house lawyers and local outside counsels;
- Under the supervision of one lawyer, assist international clients in solving pending issues regarding the protection and management of their trademark and design portfolio; including the processing of daily correspondence (email, mail & phone calls) and the handling of regular followups on pending matters in English and German or French;
- Assist with all aspects of international trademark/design filing, prosecution and maintenance;
- Help resolve concrete problems of the clients by analyzing data, coordinating the preparation of reports, and identifying solutions;
- Track deadlines and prioritize tasks autonomously;
- Administrate data in the in-house IP database;
- Create and forward invoices to the company's clients;
- Take care of obtaining and executing all required legal documentation;
- Provide direct support to trademark attorneys and the department head;
- Work closely with the various specialized departments within the company;
- Support the team in achieving ongoing projects and implementing operational decisions;
- Perform specific administrative duties as needed;
- Develop strong internal and external relationships;
- All other duties and responsibilities and miscellaneous administrative tasks as needed.
- A degree in the administrative or legal field;
- At least two years of working experience as a legal or administrative assistant; experience in the area of IP would be considered as an asset;
- Good command of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams);
- Knowledge of invoicing and affinity for working with numbers;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures, to suggest improvements and participate in the streamlining of the operational processes;
- Precise and autonomous way of working, with a critical mind-set and eagerness to learn;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and track deadlines with excellent organizational skills;
- Proactive, team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to work productively under pressure;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and German or French.
What our client offers
- Develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company;
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment;
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours;
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- Celebrate success together as one team at various corporate events;
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities;
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on business, corporate culture, society and environment.