Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
Analyst / Consultant (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the field of patents and trademarks, we are looking for an ambitious "Analyst / Consultant (m/f/d), Full Time" for the Munich office.
- contribute to consulting projects on site with clients worldwide;
- develop complex analyses and derive insights to advise clients on Strategy, Portfolios, M&A, as well as Organization & Processes, particularly in the field of Intellectual Property and/or Innovation Management;
- perform analyses on patent landscapes, technological assessments, and market outlooks to derive strategic recommendations on competitive moves for clients;
- be responsible for the implementation of insights and deliver concepts and solutions for clients. For this, you will conduct workshops, and advice/steer client project teams;
- promote the company across international markets and build strong internal and external relationships.
- a University degree in business, engineering, law or similar (Master/ German diploma); physics, technical and IP background is an asset;
- ideally experience in a management consultancy or project management in a market-leading company;
- excellent analytical and conceptual skills;
- excellent skills in MS Office and MS Project;
- a high degree of social competence and excellent team work skills;
- interest in international project deployment and a high degree of mobility;
- fluency in business-English and business-German (both mandatory), further languages are a plus.
Our client offers
- Develop and customize your long-term career within a fast-growing multinational global player;
- Have fun and enjoy working in cross-cultural, diverse teams;
- Act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- Enjoy learning and operating in a fast paced and complex environment;
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours and extended WFH opportunities;
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities;
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to shape business and corporate culture, as well as to protect global innovation.