Where can we take you?
OMEGA Consulting Group helps you
to find experts all over the world
in the field of Intellectual Property
Product Manager Patent Service Offerings (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the world of patents and trademarks, we are looking for a "Product Manager Patent Service Offerings (m/f/d)" for their office in Munich.
- Development, delivery, optimization and quality control of new and existing intellectual property-related service offerings;
- Digitalization of services, scoping of web apps;
- Implementation and maintenance of legal knowledge databases;
- Supplier management, including fee arrangements as well as risk management;
- Support the internal sales organization.
- 3+ years of professional experience in product management , ideally with a legal background or strong interest in intellectual property law - patent and trademark attorneys, agents and engineers with experience in developing service offerings are also welcome to apply;
- Knowledge in continuous improvement processes, KPI-based management;
- Strong market and client orientation;
- Experience in leading an international team;
- Excellent communication skills in English and German, further languages are a plus;
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
- Empathy, a solution-oriented mindset, entrepreneurial thinking and intercultural competence.
What the client offers
- Develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company;
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment;
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours;
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- Celebrate success together as one team at the various corporate events;
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities;
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on the company's business, corporate culture, society and environment.