Where can we take you?
OMEGA Consulting Group helps you
to find experts all over the world
in the field of Intellectual Property
Business Development Manager for DACH (f/m/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the world of patents and trademarks, we are looking for a "Business Development Manager for DACH (f/m/d)" for their office in Munich.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy for the company`s entire product and service portfolio in the assigned territory based on market requirements and client needs;
- Drive complex sales cycles through the client’s and company’s organization from pre-sales to contract signature;
- Facilitate transition and smooth handover of new clients to Key Account and Customer Success Management by working together closely;
- Build a pipeline of business opportunities by proactively identifying and initiating relationships with new and existing clients, including lead generation and cold calling;
- Discuss and develop campaign strategies and activities with the Marketing department;
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the our industry and provide coherent feedback to internal stakeholders such as Product Line teams, Marketing and Sales Operations.
- University Degree (BA and/or MA, MBA) and 5+ years of experience in Business Development or a similar sales role;
- Proven track record in constantly delivering against sales targets; true “hunter” mentality;
- Ability to think strategically about complex challenges and develop recommendations and action plans;
- Willingness to present comprehensive solutions to clients ad prospects;
- Effective communication and influencing skills in combination with target-oriented approach and strong analytical skills;
- Good command of CRM system (Salesforce is a +) to maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data;
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written in German and English.
What the client offers
- Develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company;
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment;
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours;
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- Celebrate success together as one team at various corporate events;
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities;
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on business, corporate culture, society and environment.