Where can we take you?
OMEGA Consulting Group helps you
to find experts all over the world
in the field of Intellectual Property
Customer Success Manager / Account Manager DACH (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the world of patents and trademarks, we are looking for a "Customer Success Manager / Account Manager DACH (m/f/d)" for their office in Munich.
- Owe the accounts’ revenue development by securing the existing business and actively identifying opportunities for mutual value creation to maintain and expand your own customer portfolio;
- Establish and maintain long-term oriented customer relationships by identifying specific problems and needs in order to achieve both maximum customer satisfaction and revenue growth;
- Effectively position the company`s services as the IP solution(s) of choice by understanding the competitive landscape and customer needs;
- Identify and coordinate campaigns together with the Business Development teams to enhance the company`s reputation and effectively position its services;
- Advocate the customer’s views and needs in the company`s product enhancement, roadmap and provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process;
- Facilitate the onboarding journey of a new customer, anticipate and solve roadblocks and act as the central point of contact within the team.
- University Degree (BA and/or MA, MBA) and 3+ years of experience in Customer Success / Account Management or a similar sales role;
- Knowledge in the area of intellectual property rights is desirable;
- Excellent communication skills in German and English;
- Well-structured and self-motivated way of working, including a positive “can-do” attitude;
- Target-oriented approach and strong analytical skills;
- Teamwork and intercultural competences.
What our client offers
- Develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company;
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment;
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours;
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- Celebrate success together as one team at various corporate events;
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities;
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on business, corporate culture, society and environment.