Where can we take you?
OMEGA Consulting Group helps you
to find experts all over the world
in the field of Intellectual Property
IP Specialist (m/f/d)
- Project-by-project support of customers' intellectual property portfolios on site or remotely. This includes the formal processing of patents, trademarks, designs and utility models;
- Training of internal employees, also from other locations, with regard to formal processing of intellectual property rights;
- Temporary support of other departments if required;
- Activities are possible remotely as well as at one of our locations.
What you bring with you
- Successfully completed training as a patent attorney paralegal or career changer with ideally 5+ years of professional experience;
- Willingness to travel and the flexibility to work at a different location for a certain period of time;
- Independent, precise and responsible way of working;
- Fluent German and English, both spoken and written.
What the client offers you
- The opportunity to develop a long-term career in a fast growing, multinational company;
- Working in multicultural teams, in a diverse and international working environment;
- Flexible working hours to suit your individual lifestyle;
- The chance to act independently and entrepreneurially in your area of responsibility and to benefit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- Company events where you can celebrate success together as a team;
- A customized onboarding program as well as individual training and development opportunities;
- The opportunity to make an important contribution to the business and corporate culture through your personality and your daily work.